Thursday, March 11, 2010

Misspelling, Tone and Humor

After reading through some random online text on BDSM and silly things in general. I think it's important to say. I am in no way a professional Dom.

My views, stories, and opinions or that of the common man. So by god, expect miss spellings and horrible grammar on top segmented ideas. I'll except help in these areas, but I am not trying to teach English.

Hopefully I can keep my tone away from the heavy handed phrases like "BDSM is a lifestyle", or "what's the difference between a slave and a sub".

I think I'll add this bit to the description later.

As far as humor, I'll do my best but being funny is hard... You can't see me or hear me, we have little to no context. Leaves me with very little. I'll still do my best. It'll help us both remember to keep perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment